US History Project 1
Choose 1 option
Option A. Write an essay of at least three typed, double-spaced pages in which
you answer the following question:
Did religious or economic factors have a greater impact on English colonization
in North America? Consider the effects of both religion and economics in your
There are one hundred possible points on this project. In your essay, you should:
· Present a clear thesis. In your introduction, you must clearly express an opinion
about the question. Either view is correct, as long as you defend it logically
with evidence from your course materials. (15 points possible)
· Provide examples of how religion encouraged the formation of new colonies and
led to colonial growth. (10 points possible)
· Evaluate the effects of the Great Awakening on the colonies. (15 points
· Provide examples of how economic concerns encouraged the formation of new
colonies and led to colonial growth. (10 points possible)
· Discuss the role of the colonies in mercantilism and triangular trade. (15 points
· Explain why you believe either religious beliefs or economics were more
important, noting their impact on colonial life and including examples and
evidence from your course materials. (20 points possible)
· Use essay format. Follow the introduction-body paragraphs-concluding
paragraph style. Your paper should read smoothly, and your word choice
should reflect your ideas and beliefs. (10 points possible)
· Use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. (5 points possible)
Option B: Creative Option
Imagine that you are living in colonial Virginia, colonial Pennsylvania, or colonial
Massachusetts. You may imagine yourself as a white settler, a Native
American, or an African American. Write a 900 word (three typed, double-
spaced pages) letter to someone you know in England describing your
situation. You may imagine yourself to be anyone in colonial society.
For this option, you must use at least one source in addition to your textbook and
course materials. Provide a bibliographic entry for the source at the end of your
project. (Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association,
which may be accessed online or in many libraries.)
There are one hundred possible points on this project. In your letter, you should:
· Note the time and colony in which you live, as well as your situation. (10 points
· Explain the main concerns in the colony at this time. (15 points possible)
· Describe the nature of government in the colony. (10 points possible)
· Summarize religious beliefs in the colony. (10 points possible)
· Analyze economic and agricultural practices in the colony. (10 points possible)
· Explore social conditions in the colony. (10 points possible)
· Offer a personal reaction to what you encounter in the colony (hope, pride,
frustration, uncertainty, etc.). (15 points possible)
· Use your outside source to provide information about the colony. (15 points
· Avoid errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation. (5 points possible)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.