B. BOOK REVIEW (15% – 150 points)
After Reading the book 5 Perspectives on Sanctification, the student will prepare a book review of 8 to 10 pages, composed of five parts following these guidelines:
1. Title page: A title page as per Turabian should compose the first page of the book review. Files names must follow this pattern: –
Your Name. 5 Perspectives on Sanctification.docx.
2. Introduction: In the introduction the student will provide basic bibliographical information of the book (name, author, publisher, date, number of pages and bibliographical information about the author) in prose, i.e., in normal sentence structure, not a list. Note if the book is known to be controversial, or if it has generated debate within the evangelical or academic community. The introduction should be not less than one page and not more than two.
3. Summary of the Book Contents: Moving chapter by chapter, summarize the contents in such a way that the reader of the review can understand and follow the argument of the book. The objective of this portion of the review is an objective and fair presentation of the content, without entereing into debates with the author or digressing into personal opinion or experiences. (“When I read this, I resonated with this experience in my own life.” Save interactions and criticisms for the evaluation portion of the review. The summary section should compose from five to seven pages of the review.
4. Evalution. The presence of an evaluation is what distinguishes a book report from a book review. This is your moment to agree or disagree with the author, and explain why. The evaluation section should comprise between three to four pages of the book review.
5. Conclusion: Revisit sections two through four. For example: “In conclusion, in this book review I have examined the book 5 Perspectives on Sanctification, edited by….with chapters written by….. In my opinion…” End the book review with a statement of whether you can recommend this book to your readers.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.