REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION PAPER
1. Each student must turn in their Administrative Position Paper on your scheduled date. One letter grade will be deducted automatically for each week a Position Paper is late.
2. The Administrative Position Paper must be no less than fifteen (15) pages but no more than seventeen (17) pages in length. Margins which are too wide will reduce your page count.
3. The Administrative Position Paper must be completed in a Microsoft Word (products such as Word Pad, Word Perfect and other similar software will not be accepted), typed and double-spaced, using font size 12 and one-inch margins.
4. While extensive research is not the object of the Administrative Position Paper, students shall use and list no less than fifteen (15) different reference sources, using a standard APA** format. Multiple uses of a single source reference will detract from your grade.
5. Students are expected to use proper grammar and punctuation.
6. Proper APA** style citations must be used.
7. Your topic for the Administrative Position Paper should be approved in advance by the professor but it is not required.
8. No more than 15% percent of the paper can be QUOTED material. This paper is designed to be the authors original work.
9. The Administrative Position Paper Format must be followed.
10. Submission Requirements:
DRAFT #1 SUBMISSION:
You are required to submit an attachment a Partial Draft Submission #1 which is a copy of your project that includes the following: The Problem and Factors Bearing on the Problem . The Partial Draft Submission #1 is to be posted on the message board in the area designated as POST DRAFT #1.
Post should include: Cover Page, Problem, Factors Bearing on the Problem, Discussion (whatever has been done) and Annotated References DO NOT INCLUDE A CONCLUSION or ACTION RECOMMENDED. You will number them as outline in the submission requirements. I am not expecting that these two are completed, but what I am looking for is the formation of your paper. The Partial Draft Submission #1 does two things, it allows you to begin to put your thoughts on paper and it allows me to review your progress. Any comments made by me to you will be communicated in a reply email.
It is suggested that during all of the drafts you are submitting you color coat each of the factors a different color. Then when you research each factor, the information that you write on the factor is the color of that factor. This way, you can see how much information you have on each factor and it is a good way to judge what resources or information is needed. Remember the final submission must not have the colors, so for this submission, change all to black. If this is not clear, please get with your instructor. Paper due by 26 Jan 2016 NLT 7pm EST
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.