It can be good practice in your preparations to undertake a number of activities.
1. Do not repeat the question.
2. Establishing key issues/areas raised by the question.
3. Defining fundamental terms.
4. Describing contextual information e.g. background to topic and its significance and/or interesting statistical data.
5. Identifying, explaining in detail and cross-comparing relevant concepts, models and theoretical approaches.
6. Applying concepts to contemporary issues within business settings.
7. Applying models/theories to workplace/organisation/industry examples and/or evaluating the practical application of models/theories.
8. Drawing parallels between theory and practice.
9. Evaluating relative merits and drawbacks of opposing academic viewpoints with a view to building independent opinions.
10. Formulating balanced, persuasive independent arguments based on academic evidence and judgement.
11. Stating a clear, overall answer to the question.
Particular consideration may be given to:
1. Assessing the context, which may include factors such as: Industry, Organisational age, Organisational size, Et. al.
2. Definitions, examples and theories surrounding motivation from a range of sources.
3. Analyse at least two observable practices which have been adopted by organisations which has been designed to enhance ‘task performance’.
4. Critique how the given theories may work, in practice. You should consider the practice in different workplaces, industries and reasons for change.
5. Furthermore, you should explore the advantages and disadvantages of the theories presented in obtaining enhanced organisational effectiveness.
6. It is important to use appropriate references for the facts given; through application of the APA 6th Ed Referencing system.
Word count and presentation: You are required to submit an essay-type assignment not exceeding 2,000 words (excluding references).
As it is an essay-type assignment, use your own words, definitions can be taken from books and take some concepts and some quotes that you can use, but you have to cite them in the correct order to avoid plagiarism.
Definitions should be used, in text citation and should be referenced.
Use British Books.
BRITISH SPELLING is a requirement.
Critical Analysis is what counts more.
The essay should provide an introduction, a main section (with sub-sections) a conclusion and a reference list. When using tables/images must provide labels and sources. Write in a suitable academic style.
Referencing: Follow the APA 6th Ed. referencing system throughout. All references provided in your list should link to a corresponding within text citation.
(At least 15-20 references in the reference list).
Every paragraph should have in text citation, and referenced.
Avoid plagiarism: Always provide a reference to support your arguments, ensuring that you cite all sources you draw ideas from and that you attribute any quotes appropriately to the author.
Software may be used to detect plagiarism.
Plagiarism is considered a breach of academic conduct regulations.
Use British Books such as below (and other books too):
1.Structure and Change within Organisational Paradigms
Organisational Structure, Design and change in Organisational Change.
Authors: Barbra Senior and Jocelyne Flemming
2. Change – Critical Evaluation
The Nature of Organisational Change in Organisational Change.
Authors: Barbra Senior and Jocelyne Flemming
3. Work Motivation: Process Theories
Organisational Behaviour and Analysis: An integrated Approach
Author: Derrek Rollinson.
4. An Introduction to the Study of Organisations
“Organisational Behaviour and Analysis: An Integrated Approach
Author: Derek Rollinson.
5. The prescribed reading is Chapters 1 – 12 of the accompanying module text: “Organisational Behaviour: A Contemporary Approach, 2nd Edition, Pearson Higher Education (UK), 2015-09-01. [Vitalsource].”
Chapter 1: Introductory Concepts: Organisational Behaviour: A Contemporary Approach
Chapter 2: Work Motivation.
Chapter 3: People Perceptions and Attitude.
Chapter 4: Groups, Teams and Teamworking.
Chapter 5: Leaders and Leadership.
Chapter 6: Change – Critical Evaluation.
Chapter 7: Structure and Change within Organisational Paradigms.
Chapter 8: Perspectives on Organisational Culture and Change.
Chapter 9: Organisational Politics and Change.
Chapter10: Systems and Models of Change.
Chapter11: Managing and Leading Change.
Chapter12: Globalistion and Cross National Culture.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.