Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the
submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted
or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. The originality report that is
provided when you submit your task can be used as a guide.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed
criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by
more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions
of the course.
Tasks may not be submitted as cloud links, such as links to Google Docs, Google Slides,
OneDrive, etc., unless specified in the task requirements. All other submissions must be file types
that are uploaded and submitted as attachments (e.g., .docx, .pdf, .ppt).
Create a business plan for your hypothetical start-up company in which you do the following:
Note: You are required to utilize both the attached “Business Plan Template” and the attached
“Financial Plan Template” in creating your business plan. If the attached WGU templates are
not completed and submitted, your work will automatically be returned to you without being
evaluated. These templates are located in the “Supporting Documents” section of the Capstone
A. Write an executive summary (suggested length of 1–2 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Identify the company’s name and location.
Symbright LLC. Online Retail
2. Describe the mission of the company.
Provide quality products in areas where owner has an interest.
3. Discuss two business goals in support of the company’s mission.
Quality gaming computers and high customer satisfaction.
4. Discuss three keys to success for the company.
High customer satisfaction
Low product returns
B. Write a company summary (suggested length of 4–6 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Describe the history of the industry in which the company will operate.
2. Identify the legal form that the company will take.
LLC – Texas Sole Ownership
3. Describe the location and type of facilities needed for the company.
Home business but will expand as space is needed
4. Describe the management structure, including key positions and specific responsibilities.
Owner/Manager/IT – Does all below until additional resources are needed.
Customer Support – First hire, initially will also support prep and shipping.
Accounting – Outsourced until full time person is needed.
Each group listed above will increase in size as business grows.
5. Describe the products and services offered by the company.
C. Develop a market analysis (suggested length of 3–5 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Describe the target market for the company’s products and services, including the specific
location, demographics, etc.
2. Complete an industry analysis for the company, including current trends and statistics.
3. Complete a four-square SWOT analysis for the company in which you do the following:
a. Identify three strengths, three weaknesses, three opportunities, and three threats.
b. Explain each of the identified strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
D. Develop a market strategy (suggested length of 3–6 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Discuss each of the four Ps of marketing as they relate to the company’s products and
2. Develop a price list for the company’s products and services.
3. Develop a promotional strategy including specific tasks, target dates, and responsible
4. Develop a monthly sales forecast for the first year of operations, including a discussion of
expected market conditions.
Note: The sales forecast will be used as the basis for your revenue in your financial
E. Develop an implementation strategy in which you do the following:
1. Summarize the overall strategy that will be utilized to launch your business, including
target dates and goals for implementation.
2. Develop a post-launch monitoring plan (e.g., financial impact, quality control, customer
satisfaction, monitoring schedule) to evaluate the success of the company in meeting
F. Calculate and develop the financial statements and projections for the first year of business by
doing the following:
1. Develop a month-by-month forecasted profit and loss statement using an estimate of
revenues and operating costs based on the sales forecast.
2. Develop a forecasted balance sheet for the end of year one.
G. Write a financial report (suggested length of 1–2 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Summarize the financial projections and the assumptions used in estimating the financial
2. Describe the company’s financial position at the end of the first year.
3. Describe the company’s initial and future estimated capital/investment needs.
H. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted,
paraphrased, or summarized.
I. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.