2. On the Symantec Security Center page, under Thread and Risks Listing section, click on Listing of Threat & Risk Detections to see A-Z Listing of Threats & Risks with alphabetical index.
3. From the alphabetical list choose one virus and one worm such that first letters correspond to your first name and last name initials; a worm for your first name initial and a virus for your last name initial. To find virus/worm descriptions, perform a Google search with the virus/worm name. Make sure to include in your search phrase the word “virus” and/or “worm”.
First name Initial: B
Last Name Initial: U
4. To receive credit for this assignment, type the following information for the a virus and a worm in Assignment 2: viruses name, type of the threat (virus, worm, or Trojan horse), description, severity, and date discovered. Type each virus or worm information on a separate paragraph.
5. Also, on a separate paragraph, explain the difference between a virus and a worm.
Search for Available Domain Names:
1. Let’s say you want to register a domain name for your small catering business or coffee business or flower shop business or crafts business. The first step is to identify suitable and available domain names from which to choose. You need the domain name to be short, easy to remember, and appropriate for either a small catering business or flower shop or coffee business. NOTE: choose one of the above listed businesses and then find a domain name for that business. No need to find domain names for all three businesses.
2. Visit or sites to search for an appropriate domain names that meet your criteria: short, easy to remember, and appropriate for one of the above businesses. Don’t forget to search in multiple top-level domains. Just choice one of the topics.
3. To receive credit for this assignment, in Assignment 2, type the THE BUSINESS NAME, i.e., catering or coffee business or flower shop business or crafts business, followed by at least 3 available domain names, identify which name you prefer, and the source of information (Note: it must be one of the two sites listed in #2).
4. On a separate line, write a paragraph of 2-4 lines describing what W3C is and its mission.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.