The case analysis report must include the following: (USE AS AN OUTLINE):
• COMPANY IDENTIFICATION & SUMMARY OF ETHICAL OR CSR PROBLEM IT FACES – (1) Identifies at least 1 assessmentple of a firm that had an ethical dilemma or social responsibility problem since 2000 regarding an important strategic decision. (2) Describes the ethical dilemma. (3) Summarizes the company’s response.
• MAIN STAKEHOLDER GROUPS – Identifies the main stakeholder groups in the company, what claims they place on the company, and how the company’s response to the dilemma will affect these stakeholder groups.
• CEO PERFORMANCE DURING DILEMMA (as relevant) – (1) Evaluates the performance of the CEO from the perspective of (a) stockholders, (b) employees, (c) customers, and (d) suppliers. (2) Answers “What does this evaluation tell you about the ability of the CEO and the priorities that he or she is committed to?”
• GOVERNANCE MECHANISMS – Establishes whether the governance mechanisms that operate in the company you chose do a good job of aligning the interests of top managers with those of stockholders as it regards this dilemma.
• YOUR SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM – Answers “what would your response have been if you were the CEO? Would have prioritized stakeholder groups differently or implemented a different strategic response.”
• PERSONAL COMMITMENT TO BUSINESS ETHICS & CSR – (1) Expresses students’ personal convictions about why business ethics and CSR are important to firms, their employees, and to society at large, and (2) ***Describes how students will strive to be ethical and socially responsible business leaders in their career endeavors who positively impact society, their firm, and/or industry or at least avoid harm to others.*** This is a crucial component of this assignment. Papers that are indicated as plagiarized and/or obtained from the Internet in the security software will receive automatic 0’s.
• Due Date: Submit this analysis via Blackboard by Sunday, 4/10/22 at 11:59 PM
• Requirements: 3 pages, double-spaced minimum, 12-point type. Students should cite instructor-provided materials, the course textbook, scholarly journal articles, and other reputable, typically-used academic resources [not Wikipedia] as resources in their paper. This assignment must include a list of at least 3 references/citations in APA format. The reference list does not count toward your 3 double-spaced pages.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.