Title: Evaluate ethical issues in economics.
Markets are mechanisms for coordinating the set of connections of production operations that are distributed throughout the whole economic system. Thus, the market is the predominant and determining link between producers of goods and services and consumers. Accordingly, markets, as an exchange of goods and services that takes place as a result of buyers and sellers interactions, are generally considered the most efficient allocator of resources in the market economy.
However, free markets are not allowed to solve some of the social problems in a society due to various reasons. One such social problem is illegal drugs. Another example is environmental issues such as pollutions. For an additional example for a social problem, where supply and demand is not allowed to freely function, conduct basic research on markets for human organs. There are black markets (underground economy) for human organs in some countries. But a trade in human organs, based on supply and demand, raises ethical issues and hence it indicates a limitation of relying on markets to solve the social problems we have in the society.
Your research should be about social problems where the free markets are not allowed to function, which includes the market for a particular illegal good and service, a regulated market, etc.
• Select a social problem where free markets are not allowed to function, and conduct research on the social problem.
• Describe how free market features could be introduced to help alleviate the social problem through free market operations of supply and demand.
• Discuss the risks of introducing market mechanisms of supply and demand in situations where ethical issues are present.
• Explain roles of the government in maintaining ethical business practices.
Rubric Checklist (ESSAY NEEDS TO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING)
1. Correctly identified a specific social problem where free markets are not allowed to function.
2. Correctly provided research to explain the social problem.
3. Correctly described how free market features could be used to help alleviate the social problem.
4. Correctly provided how to alleviate the problem through supply.
5. Correctly provided how to alleviate the problem through demand.
6. Correctly discussed the risks of introducing market mechanisms where ethical issues are present.
7. Correctly explained the roles of the government in maintaining ethical business practices.
8. Correctly provided the risks through supply.
9. Correctly provided the risks through demand.
10. Correctly provided rules and regulations on ethical business practices.
• This Assessment should be a Microsoft Word (minimum 5-page) document, in addition to the title and reference pages.
• Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your submission should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
• Your submission must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
• Your submission should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
• Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
• A separate page at the end of your submission should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for research.
• Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations where appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style. Review APA formatting and style resources found in the Writing Center accessed through the Academic Success Center within the Academic Tools area.
• Your submission should:
o include a cover sheet;
o be double-spaced;
o be typed in Times New Roman, 12 -point font;
o include correct citations
o be written in Standard English with no spelling or punctuation errors; and
o include correct references at the bottom of the last page.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.