1. Format: Your paper needs a title page with the title of the paper, your name, and the date. Students are required to use Times New Roman Font, double spacing, proper paragraphs, and one-inch margins. The paper should be approximately 7-8 pages long (although I care more about substance than an exact page count). The work cited page and title page are NOT part of the page count. The paper also needs to be handed in on time. 15%
2. Introduction: Your paper needs to have an introduction where you explain your research question, the reasons why the research question is important, and what will be discussed in the rest of the paper. (See part one of the project) 10%
3. Body–You need to do the following in the body of this paper although I leave it up to you to decide how to organize it:
a. Explain your choice of case studies: Why did you choose your particular case studies? Remember, you choose relatively similar countries that differ on the dependent variable, so explain the similarities between these countries and the differences 10%
b. Explain how your case studies differ on the dependent variable: use statistics and qualitative information to show how your case studies differ (Ex: If you are comparing a democracy and a dictatorship, explain how each political system works and make use of Freedom House data) 10%
c. Identify and describe two political science theories that explain why your countries differ on the dependent variable 15%
d. Apply those two theories to your case studies (ex. If you are using rentier theory, show how one of those countries is dependent on natural resources in comparison with the other country, and how the dictatorship uses their control of natural resources to stay in power). 15%
4. Conclusion: End with a conclusion where you summarize the main findings of the paper. 5%
5. Work Cited Page: Your paper needs a proper work cited page with the data sets use used in part two and the resources you used in Part Three as well as any other resources you used in the paper. I recommend using APA style since it is what Political Scientists generally use, but you can use MLA or Chicago Style if you prefer. 10%
6. In text citation: You are required to cite the information you used in the paper with in text citations. To do this, place the last name of the author (or the name of the website or resource if there is no author) and the date of publication in parenthesis at the end of the sentence. You can also use footnotes if you choose to do so. Any quotes, data, or information you obtained should be cited. I fully expect that you will all of the resources you gathered in previous parts of the project in this paper. 10%
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.