Critically examine the importance of effective global communications for organizations seeking to make customers aware of their offerings. Illustrate your answer using company examples of your own choice.
50 % of module!
include at least six academic references from the module reading list. If you do not meet this requirement your assignment will fail.
The file name of your work should be your student number.
must be submitted by 12:00pm on Friday 20th April 2020
The document should include your registration number, module title/code, title of the assignment and a word count (excluding your reference list)
2,000 word +/- 5 % word margin allowance
format to be used within your assignment will be presented during lecture 5.
Assessment criteria: what we are testing in this assignment?
1) Literature search. Your ability to conduct literature search and draw on relevant materials to address the assignment question. Relevant material is considered to be academic peer reviewed journals, text books, edited or sole authored books. Material from Wikipedia (or similar websites) or essay writing sites, essay mills, swap sites, slide sharing sites, on-line dictionaries etc. is not appropriate and should not be used.
2) Essay writing. Your ability to summarise arguments/findings from journal articles and other academic literature in a coherent and structured manner.
3) Knowledge and Understanding. Your ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the theories, concepts and debates covered in the module.
4) Argument and evidence. Your ability to construct an argument that addresses the question and evidence the claims you make.
5) Critical evaluation. Your ability to critically evaluate the themes from academic literature and the concepts and theories covered in the module in the light of the evidence and discussions contained in the identified podcast in other materials.
6) Referencing. Your ability to reference correctly, both accurately citing authors within your discussion and constructing a detailed reference list at the end of your essay.
7) Written communication skills. Your ability to communicate your ideas.
Guidance – essay writing hints and tips
1) The material that we cover in class: the lecture slides/notes etc. will only provide an introduction to the ideas/theories and concepts you will need to address the assignment question. They will not be sufficient on their own and you will be expected to do further reading. Suggestions for further material are provided on the reading list but you can also use the databases on the library website to find your own material.
2) Make notes from as wide a range of sources as possible. Compare what different people are saying while you are reading. Identify different perspectives on the subject you are researching.
3) Make notes while you are reading but don’t just copy down what the author says, establish the points that are relevant to your essay and understand why they are relevant. Consider how you can use this material to answer the question.
4) Keep details of the material you read to ensure you can reference it correctly.
5) Ensure you understand the essay question and what you are being asked to do. Once you understand this, create an essay plan that specifically answers the question set, rather than just everything you know about the topic.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.